Assistant Park Superintendent
Organization: Ministry of the Environment, Conservation and Parks
Division: Ontario Parks – Restoule Provincial Park, Mikisew Provincial Park and Fitzroy Provincial Park
City: Fitzroy Harbour, Restoule, South River
Language of Position(s): English
Job Term: 3 Temporary (annually recurring seasonal contract for up to 42 weeks per year)
Job Code: 41104 – Resource Technician 3
Salary: $25.54 – $28.43 Per Hour*
*Indicates the salary listed as per the OPSEU Collective Agreement.
Posting Status: Open
Job ID: 205368
The Deadline: Monday, October 30, 2023
> English Temporary – Seasonal, duration up to 42 weeks, 8818 Hwy 534 Fl 1, Restoule, North Region, Criminal Record and Judicial Matters Check (Fingerprint Based)
> English Temporary – Seasonal, duration up to 42 weeks, 301 Park Rd S, South River, North Region, Criminal Record and Judicial Matters Check (Fingerprint Based)
> English Temporary – Seasonal, duration up to 42 weeks, 5201 Canon Smith Rd, Fitzroy Harbour, East Region, Criminal Record and Judicial Matters Check (Fingerprint Based)
Ontario Public Service Employees Union
Understanding the job ad – definitions
In accordance with the Ontario Public Service (OPS), Employment Screening Checks Policy (ESCP), the top candidate(s) may be required to undergo a security screening check. Refer to the above to determine the screening checks that are required for this position.
Required security screening checks along with your written consent, will be sent to the Transition and Security Office (TSO), Corporate Talent Programs Branch, Talent and Leadership Division to evaluate the results. If applicable, the TSO, with your written consent, will request and obtain any additional employment screening checks that were not obtained directly by you.
A record under the Criminal Code and/or other federal offence record(s) does not automatically mean you will be ineligible for the position. The employment screening check(s) will only be reviewed and evaluated by the TSO for the purpose of making a security clearance decision. The details of an individual’s employment screening check(s) will be considered in specific relation to the duties and responsibilities of the position being filled. Employment screening check records will be maintained by the TSO and kept strictly confidential.
How to apply:
- You must apply online.
- Your cover letter and resume combined should not exceed five (5) pages. For tips and tools on how to write a concise cover letter and resume, review the Writing a Cover Letter and Resume: Tips, Tools and Resources.
- Customize your cover letter and resume to the qualifications listed on the job ad. Using concrete examples, you must show how you demonstrated the requirements for this job. We rely on the information you provide to us.
- Read the job description to make sure you understand this job.
- OPS employees are required to quote their WIN EMPLOYEE ID number when applying.
- If you require a disability related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please Contact Us to provide your contact information. Recruitment services team will contact you within 48 hours.
For more information visit: Ontario Public Service Careers – Job Preview (gov.on.ca)
The Deadline: Monday, October 30, 2023, 11:59 pm EDT
To apply: Ontario Public Service Careers – Apply Online (gov.on.ca)