The Friends of Algonquin Park is seeking qualified individuals to work as Seasonal Museum Technicians in Algonquin Provincial Park.
Employment is from June until Labour Day, with a possible extension until the end of October.
The rate of pay is $15.25/hour based on 40 hours/week, including weekends and statutory holidays as per schedule.
Staff house accommodations may be available to qualified candidates.Qualifications:
- knowledge of Algonquin Provincial Park
- knowledge of Ontario’s natural and cultural history
- excellent oral and written communication skills
- energetic, enthusiastic, and committed to customer service excellence
- experience in retail operations
- an appreciation for the outdoors
- ability to reliably work both independently and as part of a team
- a valid First Aid/CPR Certificate
- a valid Ontario Driver’s License
- use of personal vehicle is an asset
To view the full job posting, please click here. A detailed cover letter and resumé outlining knowledge, skills, experience, and references should be sent via email, or mail to the contact below no later than March 31st, 2022.