Job Overview: M. Sullivan & Son Limited is looking for a hard-working recent graduate to join their team as a Construction Project Scheduler in a full-time capacity. As one of Canada’s oldest family-owned construction companies with a solid reputation, you can be sure to acquire the knowledge you need to start your career off right. At Sullivan you will work with some of the most experienced minds in the industry making the path to success clear.
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Arnprior, ON.
- Consulting with project managers and technical experts to set up tasks and subtasks
- Developing and maintaining an effective scheduling management system
- Monitoring project timelines
- Documenting project processes and maintaining records
- Work closely with the project team to develop, maintain and manage the project schedule
- Staying on top of projects throughout their life cycle
- Scheduling, coordinating, and liaising with clients
- Ability to construction plans
- Recent graduate of an engineering program, construction technician program or similar
- Eager to start your career in the industry!
- Excellent organizational, time-management, and communication skills
- Ability to keep stakeholders informed about project timelines
- Experience in schedule planning and management
- In-depth knowledge of the scope of projects within the construction industry
- Must be open to new ideas and additional projects
Sullivan & Son Limited offers Opportunity, Rewards, and Work Life Balance.