For 10 Indigenous Internship Opportunities Temporary 12 month contracts.
Job ID: 165336
Experience working in the Ontario Public Service (OPS) – grow your future.
The OPS is dedicated to recruiting and advancing top talent while building a diverse public service that is reflective of Ontario’s population and communities. These exciting opportunities offer recent Indigenous post-secondary graduates the opportunity to develop their careers and gain valuable work experience with one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.
Bring your knowledge, experience and perspectives to the Ontario Public Service. Working with a team of engaged professionals and dedicated leaders, you’ll take the next step in your career in a dynamic environment that provides opportunities for personal growth, competitive salary, mentorship, learning and development opportunities, and work-life balance. The ministry has immediate opportunities for interns in the following roles:
Join Ontario Parks staff to assist in providing natural heritage information collection, land use planning, resource management and environmental assessment as part of the delivery of an integrated natural heritage assessment and planning program in Algonquin Provincial Park.
Located in Whitney, ON.
Salary: $90.45 – $1,088.38 Per Week*
For the full job description please click here
How do I qualify?
For all positions:
• You must have graduated from a college or university, with a degree, diploma or post-graduate
certificate, within the past 5 years.
• You must be an Indigenous person (i.e. First Nations, Métis, Inuit).
For job-specific details, including salary, position duties and full qualifications, and to apply online, by July 19th, 2021 visit www.ontario.ca/careers
r the applicable Job ID number in the Job ID search field. Please follow the instructions to submit your application. Faxes are not being accepted at this time.
If you require accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact us at www.gojobs.gov.on.ca/ContactUs.aspx
to provide your contact information. Recruitment Services staff will contact you within 48 hours. Only those applicants selected for further screening or an interview will be contacted.
The Ontario Public Service is an inclusive employer. Accommodation will be provided in accordance with Ontario’s Human Rights Code.
How to apply:
1. You must submit your application using only one of the methods identified below.
3. Customize your cover letter and resume to the qualifications listed on the job ad. Using concrete examples, you must show how you demonstrated the requirements for this job. We rely on the information you provide to us.
4. Be sure to quote the Job ID number for this position.
5. OPS employees are required to quote their WIN EMPLOYEE ID number when applying.
6. If you require a disability related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please Contact Us
to provide your contact information. Recruitment Services staff will contact you within 48 hours.
Application Deadline is Monday, July 19, 2021 11:59 pm EST. Late applications will not be accepted.