(Various Locations and positions)
- Job Term: 1670 Temporary positions ranging from 7 -18 weeks between May and September
- Job Code: Student 1 – Student Level 1, Student 2 -Student Level 2
- Salary: $15.50 – $16.35 Per Hour*
*Indicates the salary listed as per the OPSEU Collective Agreement.
- Posting Status: Open
- Job ID: 194206
Remember: The deadline to apply is Tuesday, March 21, 2023, 11:59 pm EDT. Late applications will not be accepted.Note: The only website where you can apply on-line for positions with the Ontario Public Service is
http://www.gojobs.gov.on.caHow do I qualify?
You must meet all eligibility criteria by the first day of employment (contracts begin between May and July):
- Student Status: You must be enrolled in a secondary or post-secondary institution (currently or for the fall semester) OR you must have graduated within the past six months (for example, if you graduated in December, you can apply for and start a summer student position up until June of the following year).
- Age: You must be a minimum of 15 years of age. There is no maximum age limit.
- Residency: You must be a resident of Ontario during the term of employment.
- Work Status: You must be legally entitled to work in Canada. You are also required to have a valid Social Insurance Number (SIN) upon being hired.
- Application: Applications are only accepted online by clicking the “Apply Online” button. Your application should describe how you meet the knowledge and skill requirements outlined on this job ad.